Friday, September 1, 2017

September TBR!

Hi all!

Jeez, is it September already? Wow. Where did the summer go? Scratch that--where did all my time to read during summer break go??? NOT COOL.

Alas, the beginning of a new month means it's time for a TBR!





Okay, so here's the deal: I've been slacking on my previous TBRs. That's the main reason why I wasn't able to do TBR posts for the last month or so, because I had (embarrassingly) not completed the books on my list beforehand. BUT! That's all going to change now!... Or, well, as soon as I finish re-reading The Selection series. I couldn't help it--I picked up the first book, and have been literally tearing through the entire series since! Just got to get through The Crown and I'll (finally) be able to get back on track to completing my my TBR...


So, here we go!



Reap the Shadows by Annette Marie: Okay okay. Cody from Literay-ly Obsessed can vouch that I started this series AGES ago (she's the one of introduced it to me--one of the BEST book recommendations of my life!!! Ash <333), yet I still haven't finished it. Shame on me, shame on me. But that will change! I have the books with me, and I refuse to read anything this month until I get through it!








The Dagger & the Rose by ReneĆ© Ahdieh: Yes, I had claimed I was going to read this an entire year ago. But that being said, since it now has been a year, the guilt has caught up, and I fully intend to actually read it for real now. However, I'm planning on re-reading The Wrath & the Dawn before reading this one, so though it might take me a while, I do hope to get through to this book by the end of the month!










The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson: I'm ready to go back into the intricate world of Mistborn! I've heard that this sequel series (set 300 years after the events of the original Mistborn trilogy) is just as amazing and good as the first three. And now there's technology! I'm really curious to finding out how Allomancy and technology mix!










And that's it on my list this month! What are you guys planning to read? Have you read any of these? What did you think? Let me know! :)


~Happy reading!~



6 comments:

  1. REAP THE SHADOWSSSSS!!!
    You NEED to tell me when you're thinking of starting it or already have so I can dive in and we can just scream Ash-related fangirling at each other.
    I AM SO EXCITED.
    I MUST CALM DOWN BUT......
    ASHHHHHHHH <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED IT YET T____T
      But yes yes, you will 1000000% know when I read it, because ASH <333

      Delete
  2. I hope you'll enjoy Rose and the Dagger! Tbh I find in underwhelming but it was still good so I hope you'll have a better reading experience!

    ReplyDelete