Friday, February 13, 2015

Reading Week 2015 Book Haul

Finally, finally, FINALLY. My first (mini) book haul of the year!

By my definition, a book haul consists of anything more than the purchase of one book at the same time. And thus, this qualifies. So may I present to you...



SNOW LIKE ASHES BY SARA RAASCH AND ENSNARED BY A. G. HOWARD!!!

Eeeeeks, they're so pretty! It's so exciting!!! ^.^

Snow Like Ashes, if I haven't obsessed over it enough, was so good that I had to buy it for myself! And Ensnared, which is the final book to the fantastic Splintered series, is a beautiful Alice In Wonderland somewhat-retelling/continuation. Though I've read and reviewed/obsessed over Snow Like Ashes (you can read my review here), I haven't read Ensnared yet. My to-read-list is quite long at the moment, but at least Ensnared has been bumped up a few notches now that I have a physical copy of it! My review/character session will be up soon once I get through my other books, so look forward to it. ;)

Now the challenge of making room on my bookshelf for them begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment